Tuesday, February 26, 2019

On Attending Seminary, with Sheb and Sam Varghese

.
http://www.faithcolloquium.com/2019/02/on-attending-seminary-with-sheb-and-sam.html

What should you know before attending seminary? What makes a good seminary? Listen in with Sheb and Sam Varghese on the Faith Colloquium Podcast. Please comment with your own thoughts, share, and subscribe.




You can also listen to the podcast on YouTube:
faith colloquium, philosophy podcast, theology podcast, christian podcast, philosophy blog, christian blog, theology blog, philosophy debates, evangelicalism, christian thought, Christianity and culture, ethics, theological ethics, sheb varghese, shebuel varghese,
.

Anglican Podcast, Evangelical Podcast, Theology Podcast, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Denver Seminary, Talbot School of Theology, Regent College, Should I Go to Seminary,  Seminary Advice, Advice for Seminary

5 comments:

  1. Awesome conversation. This was my first time listening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Varghese!you made a huge impact on me and my life. Thank you and you should do more of these podcasts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, I really appreciate that, I'm glad that I could be a part of it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete